They happen when you least expect it.
When your arms are *just* too short and an epic moment is about to go undocumented.
They’re selfie-mergencies and we’re here to make sure the world sees your mug even when your hands are otherwise occupied.
No tripod or selfie sticks required, here’s how to hack your way to the perfect selfie in 3 everyday situations.
WHY IT’S COOL
Um, because these hacks are the solution to all your selfie problems.
HACK 1: SELFIES ARE A BEACH
Fold your, preferably dry, towel in half lengthways, then keep alternating sideways folds until it’s stacked like an accordion or looks a bit like a tall, skinny book. Fold open to the middle and lean your phone with the folds.
Set that self timer, or fire up the CamMe app and strike a pose.
HACK 2: BOTTLE IT UP
Undo your ponytail, and use the hair tie to secure your phone to your water bottle.
Jump back on the bike, show your good side, and stare longingly out to the view ever so naturally.
HACK 3: STICK IT
Just stick a, well stick, into the ground and angle according to your needs.
Duckface and post that bad boy to Instagram.
TAKING IT FURTHER
- Buy a super handy keyprop and own any selfie-mergencency sitch
- Browse the Photojojo Shop for more phoneography accessories
- Perfect your selfie-ing skills with this super duper in-depth Selfie Guide
- Hack 2 is just as handy at a restaurant. Just swap a wine bottle or tumbler instead of the water bottle.
- For even more fun selfies, use an app like Party Party