Have Fun With Prints: DIY Project Roundup!
Photo albums/picture frames are fantastic. Really, we love ’em.
But we also love finding new and imaginative ways for you to show off your amazing work.
(Plus, we never turn down a crafting opportunity).
So we’ve rounded up over 50 DIY projects for your glorious prints. And hey, this list will come in handy once you order up some Classic Prints from Parabo Press!
- Fringed Photo Cupcake Toppers. Perfect for birthdays (or just any day ending in “Y”).
- Photo Confetti. Turn your next party up a notch.
- Photo Piñatas. So adorbs that you may not wanna break ’em open.
- Photo Cupcakes. Too cute. And tasty, too!
Sunglasses Photo Frames.
A fun twist on the classic photo frame.
Photo Globe Frames.
A super crafty way to display your fave photos.
- Free Material Photo Frames. Who says you need moolah to show off your shots?
- Cardboard Ring Frames. A neat-O way to frame your prints.
- Tin Can Photo Frame. Eat soup, then make a frame. Both steps are fun!
- Wine Glass Photo Frames. Now your wine can smile back.
Boho Photo Mobile.
A little list of ingredients, a lot of cute.
- Pop-Up Photos. Prettier than a Jack-in-the-Box (and less startling, too).
- Interlocking Photo Display. Flaunt your photos and construction skills simultaneously.
- Bulldog Clip Photo Wall. Simple, stylish, and oh-so-cool.
- Photo Weave. Cut up your prints and weave ’em back up together.
- Embroidered Photos. Sewing skills and photography meet.
- Geometric Photo Mosaics. Getting scissor-happy will result in some gorgeous art.
- Pop-up Photo Diorama. This ain’t your middle school diorama assignment.
- Photo Tunnel Book. 3D never looked so good.
- Photo Flip-Flap Album. Show off all your photos at once.
Unique Home Decor
- Ceiling Photo Murals. One of many reasons to keep your head up.
- Photo Curtains. A pretty project to hang in doorways and windows.
- Stained Glass Window. Turn your Instagram shots into a giant lightbox.
- Photo Lanterns. Light up your life with glowing photo spheres.
- Photo Wall-Clock. You’ll never run late again (maybe).
- Photo Pinwheel Garden. No watering required for this garden.
- Photo Coasters. Set your drinks down on the coolest coasters ever.
- Ultimate Photo Calendar. The absolute best way to keep track of your schedule.
- Super Simple Photo Magnets. Very adorable. Very easy to make.
- Photo Surprise Easter Eggs. The surprise is sweeter than the chocolate.
- Snowglobe Photo Ornaments. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
- Photo Gift Tags. Santa wishes he had these gift tags.
- Photo Gift Wrap. Who cares what’s inside when the wrap is this good.
- 15 Minute Photo Ornaments. ‘Tis always the season to get crafty.
- Instagram Holiday Cards. Perfect for spreading the holiday cheer.
- Valentines Photo Cards. Sentimental and creative. Your loved ones with love these.
- Picture Pumpkins. These are so cool it’s scary. (Seriously, the pictures glow.)
- Photo Placeholders. Thanksgiving dinner just got a whole lot tastier.
- Photo-roll Pencil Holder. Get crafty and stay organized..
- Paper Flowers out of Photos. You don’t need a garden for these flowers to bloom.
- Photo Shake Notebooks. Shake, shake, shake, señora!
- Photo Lollipops. Both yum and fun.
- Scented Photos. Add aroma to your prints. They’ll smell as good as they look.
- Scratch-off Photos. You’re guaranteed to get a winning scratch-off.
- Journal Photo Pages. These are almost too cool to write on. But you still should!
- Doodled-on Photos. Draw props, backgrounds, and general silliness on your prints.
- World’s Smallest Photo Postcard. Bigger is better? We politely disagree.
- Photo Pencils. You won’t wanna write with anything else.