DIY: Photo Surprise Easter Eggs
What came first? The chicken or the chocolate egg? We don’t know but we do know what came next. You!
Surprise a friend as they bite into an Easter egg by hiding a photo on the inside.
All you need for this surprise are some chocolate eggs, a little chocolate surgery and a photo of yourself in your Easter best.
Put on those bunny ears and hop this way for chocolate surprise fun times.
p.s. Need a pick me up? Go to HighFiveTheInternet.com and HIGH FIVE THE ENTIRE INTERNET. We made this li’l site for National High Five Day today!
WHY IT’S COOL
Easter eggs meet fortune cookies and your face is the star of the show. What’s not cool about this?
- Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Extra Chocolate, for melting
- Camera or Camera Phone and Printer
- A sharp non-serrated knife
- A cup of boiling water
STEP 1: Selfie
*Just a suggestion, but we strongly advise you wear bunny ears.
STEP 2: Slice
VERY carefully, slice the chocolate eggs in half right on the seam around the middle.
STEP 3: Melt
STEP 4: Photo
Place your photo in one half of the egg.
STEP 5: Dip
STEP 6: Crack
Taking It Further
- Hide an egg containing your hidden photo into a larger egg. Double surprise.
- Wrap eggs with a photo of your face.
- Why limit yourself to eggs only? Hide your photo inside a chocolate bunny!
- Cut up a larger photo and add the pieces into multiple eggs. Easter egg photo hunt!
- Fill your chocolatey treat with a teeny gift. Tiny Phone Lenses perhaps?