DIY Photo Mobile
Remember that time you went to the beach and took a zillion polaroids and picked up some sea glass and coral?
Go grab those things and throw together this awesome boho photo mobile!
It’s completely personalised art made from your photos and trinkets.
Those rocks? Hang it up! That stack of photos? You know what to do. That bunny? Umm, put him down and follow us!
WHY IT’S COOL
You can use anything lying around and make your mobile fit your own style. Bonus, you get to make room in your drawers and make your walls look fab.
- A twig/small branch
- Photos (bonus points for instax prints)
- A collection of found things
Step 1: Cut That String
Step 2: Tape It Together
Oh, and make sure you leave enough string at the top to tie it to the twig in a minute.
Step 3: Tie It Up
Step 4: Add Stuff
Step 5: Hang Time
Nail a hook into the wall, and hang her up!
TAKING IT FURTHER
- Make a tiny photo mobile!
- Not really a tree person? Use a copper pipe, clothes hanger, or broomstick instead
- Print your photos on fabric