P is for Polaroid
The original, wondrous, never-to-be-topped SX-70. The first folding SLR, the first camera to take integral instant film, only made up until 1977.
P is for Pretty
OMG the design! Who makes cameras this gorgeous anymore?! Sleek, well-built, folds flat to carry, pops up to take instant photos. Choose from 3 looks: Classic, Chrome and Ivory.
P is for Pristine
Condition, that is. Lovingly restored so it works perfectly when it gets to you. Guaranteed. (Betcha won't find that on eBay.)
P is for Possible
Of course you can still get film! The amazineers at the Impossible Project are coming up with new flavors of Polaroid film all the time. And we sell it right here in the Photojojo Shop.
P is for Pal
The adorable kids at ::MINT:: make it their mission to find Polaroid cameras and bring them back to life. It was love at first sight when we met them in Hong Kong.
P is for Packaging
Beautiful gift-worthy packaging by artists Kate Bingaman-Burt and Julia Kostreva.
P is for Perfect
It's gorgeous. A living icon. Can you really resist it?
- Today only! Comes with a FREE Pennant Party Box full of five LOL pennants!
- The original Polaroid SX-70 Camera in Classic, Ivory and Chrome (it's naked, eep)!
- Lovingly hand restored to perfect condition
- Folds flat, pops up to take photos
- Guaranteed to work perfectly
- Runs on Impossible Project film (PX 70, PX 100 and the new Color Formula)
- Gorgeous gift packaging by Kate Bingaman-Burt and Julia Kostreva