Digital is awesome, but after a while, it starts looking sterile. We can remember a time when movie-making was simple and full of character like the opening credits of The Wonder Years!
The Lomokino 35mm Movie Camera and Lomokinoscope Viewer will whisk you away to yesteryear (not literally: it's a camera, not a DeLorean). Compact with retro design, the Lomokino cranks out a series of stills on run-of-the-mill 35mm film.
Here's the fancy part; after developing your film (be it black & white, color negative, or slide film that can be developed anywhere), load it into the Lomokinoscope film viewer to play your movie back like an old-school Viewmaster!
Scan your negatives and make movies! You can then share your lo-fi masterpiece on YouTube, Facebook, and beyond. Muybridge never had it this good.
- Make Super 8 style movies using 35mm film!
- Takes any 35mm film (B&W, color, slide, etc.)
- Lomokinoscope plays your images back like a View-Master
- Scan your film to make digital movies with a lo-fi look
- 5.25" tall - small enough to slip in your camera bag