- Sony Party Shot
- Sony WX1 Camera
- Lithium-ion battery
- Battery Charger
- AA batteries for base
- Memory Stick
- USB Card Reader
Don’t spend the whole party with your face behind a phone. Bring in a (friendly) robot to take pix for you!
Be sure to invite the Sony Party Shot a super smart robotic dock plus camera, your very own personal photographer.
Give the Party Shot a comfy place to sit and it’ll swivel about, using face and smile detection to locate your pals. It uses smart composition technology to frame optimal pix then fires off its shutter.
Place it atop the turkey at Thanksgiving, or on the sidelines of your kickball finals to getcha’ head in the eating/kicking game and leave the photo taking a real pro.
- What kinda photo quality can I get out of that Sony WX-1?
- This camera takes great photos! It’s got …
- Sensor: 10.2-megapixel "Exmor R" CMOS sensor
- Lens: 24mm wide-angle, f/2.4 bright G len, 5x optical zoom
- Video: 720p HD Movie mode
- Can I use the camera off of the base?
- Yup! If there’s a shot you just need to take, and the Party Shot Base isn’t catching it, you can grab up the WX1 and snap pix yourself.
- Can I put it on a stand?
- Sure! The Party Cam base has a tripod socket to let you easily mount it atop your favorite tripod.