- Digital Bolex D16
- Pistol grip
- USB 3.0 cable
- Video cable
- 4 pin XLR battery cable
- Cinema Lens
- EF Lens Mount Adapter
EXCLUSIVE! Backordered 3 MONTHS, but Rent it TODAY with Photojojo!
Not since we marveled at animatronic Lincoln in Disney’s Hall of Presidents have we seen such an elegant merging of the charm of yesteryear with cutting edge tech … until now!
The Digital Bolex is a cinema quality hand held video camera with the look and feel of an old school 16mm cam on the outside and the latest and greatest in digital technology on the inside.
While Lincoln was born in Illinois, the Digital Bolex was born on Kickstarter. Fans of the legendary Bolex film camera saw plans to develop a digital version and with a collective “Yes, please!” and tonso donations they made it happen.
After months of production the Digital Bolex is finally here. It shoots RAW footage, so it can be edited to perfection because every detail has been recorded.
Grab this ergonomic wonder (with one hand! Go ahead, it’s light) and film the next box office smash, your cousin’s band’s music video or your next trip to Disneyworld.
Tell Abe we say, “Hi!”
- How’s that quality? Let’s talk specs!
- Okay, here’s a list we made for ya -
- Resolution: 2048 x 1152 (Super 16mm mode),1920 x 1080 (16mm mode), 1280 x 720 (720p) and 720 x 480 (480p)
- Format: Adobe CinemaDNG
- Color depth: 12 bit 4:4:4
- File size: 2 to 3 MB per frame in RAW
- Sensor: Kodak 1” CCD: 12.85 mm (H) x 9.64 mm (V)
- Pixel Size: 5.5 micron
- Framerate: up to 32 fps at 2K, 60fps at 720p, 90 fps at 480p
- Sound: Balanced, 2 channel 24 bit, 96 kHz via XLR
- Viewfinder: 320x240, 2.4” diagonal
- Video out: 1920 x 1080 HDMI via HDMI port, 640 x 480 via 1/8” video jack
- Ports: HDMI, Audio XLR (2), 1/8” video, headphone, USB 3.0, 4-PIN XLR (INPUT)4-PIN XLR (OUTPUT)
- Data Storage: Dual CF card slots, Internal 400GB Enterprise SSD
- Power: Internal battery, 12V External via 4 pin XLR port
- Lens mount: C-mount and an EF Lens Mount Adapter
- ISO Options: 100, 200, 400
- You said it’s light. How light are we talkin’ here?
- The body is made of carbonized aluminum. It’s exact measurements are …
- Body: Approximately 3.6”H x 3.3”W x 7.8”D
- Grip: 4.5”H x 1.6”W x 2.6”D
- Weight: 5lbs